SALT LAKE CITY, July 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announces that a new enterprise customer is moving more than 900 agents to the company's cloud software platform. Frustrated by the high costs and inflexible nature of its existing premise system, this forward-thinking organization seeks to improve efficiency and customer experience by consolidating contact center operations with a unified cloud platform.
"Large enterprises are moving global contact center operations to the cloud now more than ever," said Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "The business value of the cloud is proven, and to stay competitive, fast-moving companies look to the cloud to create unique and satisfying customer experiences."
Top priority for this new customer is flexibility to manage real-time changes and improve agent efficiency with global reporting and performance analytics. inContact will implement the Cloud Contact Center Platform with an ACD and fully integrated IVR for a multichannel solution that includes phone, chat, email, automated speech recognition (ASR) and text-to-speech (TTS). inContact will also provide end-to-end IP network connectivity as well as domestic and international toll-free numbers.
Jarman continued: "One of inContact's most powerful advantages is that we are the only cloud contact center company that is also a global network connectivity provider. This means our customers get the benefit of our deep connectivity expertise as well as cloud contact center best practices."To support personalized customer experiences, inContact's cloud contact center software will integrate seamlessly with the client's existing CRM system, customer information and purchase history. Additional Information
- Learn more about available cloud solutions from inContact
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV