NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CYS Investments
(CYS) shares are up 0.2% to $9.02 in after-hours trading on Monday following the release of its second quarter earnings results.
The company reported earnings of $53.2 million, or 33 cents per diluted share, in line with analysts expectations.
Revenue for the quarter was $44.9 million, well short of analysts $56.1 million estimates.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
TheStreet Ratings team rates CYS INVESTMENTS INC as a Sell with a ratings score of D. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate CYS INVESTMENTS INC (CYS) a SELL. This is driven by a few notable weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself." STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV