Acxiom® Corporation (Nasdaq: ACXM) expects to issue its fiscal year 2015 first quarter earnings release on Monday, August 4, after the financial markets close. A conference call will be held at 3:30 p.m. CDT the same day to discuss the results.
This conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by all interested parties through www.acxiom.com. Please go to the investor section of the website at least five minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay will be available on the site shortly after the call.
To automatically receive Acxiom Corporation financial news by email, please visit www.acxiom.com and subscribe to email alerts.
About AcxiomAcxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com. Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV