PORTLAND, Ore., July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, today announced its Senior Vice President of Television Product Innovation & Custom Research, David Algranati, Ph.D., will be featured as a panelist at CampaignTech West conference, presented by Campaigns & Elections.
The panel, titled "Can We Automate That? Understanding Programmatic Buying," will discuss what programmatic buying is, how it works and how it can be applied to political campaigns' digital efforts.
The panel will take place on July 22 from 1 to 2 p.m. in the Main Ballroom at the Terra Art Gallery in San Francisco. For more information, please go campaigntechwest.com/sessions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV