NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer answers Twitter (TWTR) questions from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, and the first one asks about Automatic Data Processing (ADP), which had a great quarter followed by a stock price drop.
Cramer suggests investors buy stock in the company, which is doing a spin off. He calls it a great company with a comeback in employment and notes sometimes stocks don't react the way they should in the short term.
"We rate AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING (ADP) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results." You can view the full analysis from the report here: ADP Ratings Report The next questions deals with BP (BP), which Cramer believes would be most affected by any new sanctions. He says BP is doing incredibly well operationally, but a potential increase in sanctions means a better time to buy the stock could be coming. Finally, Cramer thinks Time Warner (TWX) can go higher and compares the situation to Allergan (AGN) with Valeant (VRX). He thinks CEO Jeffrey Bewkes has done a great job and suggests investors hold on to see what he does. Cramer adds Rupert Murdoch and Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA) are not done bidding higher and calls this situation "a win" for investors. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV