NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Hasbro Inc. (HAS) are lower by -2.78% to $51.73 in mid-morning trading on Monday after the company reported net revenue for the 2014 second quarter was $829.3 million, falling short of the $838.97 million analyst expected, RTT News reports.
The toy and game maker's net income was $33.5 million, or 26 cents per diluted share, compared to $36.5 million, or 28 cents per diluted share, in line with analysts' expectations.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
"We rate HASBRO INC (HAS) a BUY. This is driven by a few notable strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow."
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates HASBRO INC as a Buy with a ratings score of B. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
HAS data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV