- Extreme Networks and PCM will install its high-density IdentiFi Wireless solution to provide Wi-Fi access that is made available for free to all fans and across LP Field, including the seating areas, club level, suites, press box, locker rooms and concourse.
- The Extreme Wi-Fi system is designed to support all high density requirements, including high-speed connections for streaming content and uploading photos, support of social engagement, in-venue mobile application delivery for value added services and efficient multicast video delivery with unicast-like performance and reliability.
- Extreme's Wi-Fi analytics technology provides the Titans with unprecedented near real-time visibility into what fans expect from their in-stadium experience.
- Extreme Networks analytics platform delivers deep insight and intelligence during the game to measure the fans experience and engagement with their mobile devices. Real time data and analysis shows the applications, web sites and social media interactions that are in demand.
Tennessee Titans Enhance Fan Experience With In-Stadium Wi-Fi And Analytics From Extreme Networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.