LOS ANGELES, July 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE: DOW) is teaming up with financial software company BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled "See How Dow Accelerates the Financial Close Using the BlackLine Financial Close Suite for SAP® Solutions . "
The session will focus on how accounting/finance directors and compliance officers can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing enterprise-class financial software packages, such as BlackLine's software-as-a-service (SaaS)-based Financial Close Suite, to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Theresa Buckmaster, BlackLine system administrator at Dow, will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP solutions and key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the nearly $60 billion public company has realized since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process.
What: "See How Dow Accelerates the Financial Close Using the BlackLine Financial Close Suite for SAP® Solutions"When: Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 10 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. EDT Featured Speakers:
- Pete Graham, director, Finance Solutions and Mobility, SAP Labs
- Susan Parcells, director of finance transformation, BlackLine Systems
- Theresa Buckmaster, BlackLine system administrator, The Dow Chemical Company
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV