NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Six Dow components are scheduled to report their quarterly financial results before the opening bell on Tuesday as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, which was up 3.2% so far this year through Friday's close, hits record highs.
Travelers (TRV) is up 5.3% year to date, and Verizon (VZ) is up 3.3%. But three company set to report -- DuPont (DD), McDonald's (MCD) and United Technologies (UTX) -- have negative weekly chart profiles, and the other company to report, Coca-Cola (KO), has the highest 12-month trailing price-to-earnings ratio at 20.6.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV