1. First, let's look at miner Cliffs Natural Resources.
Cliffs traded positively on Friday, closing up 2.19% at $15.84.
- Friday's range: $15.25-$15.94
- 52-week range: $13.60-$28.98
- Friday's volume: 4,625,010
- Three-month average volume: 5,085,770
Cliffs looks good from a technical standpoint because it is in a confirmed trend reversal to the upside and is trading over the 50-day simple moving average. The trend reversal occurred on June 13, when the chart formed a bullish engulfing signal, followed by another bullish engulfing signal, which is clear confirmation.
I would like to see continued confirmation on Monday, but would feel comfortable entering this trade on Monday's open. It will likely open on an inside day, meaning within Friday's trading range. I'd like an entry above the 50-day SMA at $15.49, but I'd enter as low as the 20-day SMA at $15.14.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts