This Week's Currency Market Price Action Forecast: July 21 to July 25, 2014
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EUR/USD: Looking for Euro/Dollar Sell Signal From Resistance
The EUR/USD currency pair moved lower last week, hitting key support near 1.3500 at week's end. The price broke below that support level briefly on Friday before finishing the week back above it.
We could see a retrace higher early this week, and if that happens we will watch for price action sell signals from resistance up near 1.3575 - 1.3590 to rejoin the recent bearish momentum.
The GBP/USD currency pair lost ground last week for the second straight week. Prices are retracing lower within the broader uptrend. We are keeping an eye on key support and an event area down near 1.6920. If the price moves down into this level, we will watch closely for a price-action buy signal or blind entry to rejoin the longer-term uptrend. Current view: The long-term uptrend is still intact. Prices are rotating lower, and we are watching for a buy signal from support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV