'Fast Money' Recap: Can You Trust This Rally?
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- U.S. equities rallied higher on Monday but closed near session lows.
On CNBC’s “Fast Money” TV show, Dan Nathan, co-founder and editor of riskreversal.com, was unsure whether investors should trust this recent rally. Until the market shows more promise, he is selling the rallies.
Tim Seymour, managing partner of Triogem Asset Management, said Monday’s rally looked like a continuation of Friday's. He added the Federal Reserve is the more important market-moving component, not geopolitics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV