Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against FedEx Corporation (“FedEx” or the “Company”) (NYSE:FDX) concerning whether the Company and its executives violated their fiduciary duties.
On July 17, 2014, FedEx stated in a regulatory filing that it has “received requests for information from the U.S. Department of Justice (“DOJ”) in the Northern District of California in connection with a criminal investigation relating to the transportation of packages for online pharmacies that may have shipped pharmaceuticals in violation of federal law. On July 17, 2014, the DOJ filed a criminal indictment in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California in connection with the matter.” The indictment alleges that FedEx Corporation, FedEx Express and FedEx Services, together with certain pharmacies, conspired to unlawfully distribute controlled substances and misbranded drugs. According to a press release issued by the DOJ in connection with the indictment, as early as 2004, “FedEx knew that it was delivering drugs to dealers and addicts” as FedEx’s couriers “expressed safety concerns that were circulated to FedEx Senior management, including that FedEx trucks were stopped on the road by online pharmacy customers demanding package of pills.”
If you are a FedEx stockholder and have information that could assist in this investigation, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone at (212) 699-1145, or Melissa Fortunato, Esq. by email at email@example.com, or telephone at (212) 699-1141, or toll free at (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, stockholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV