LANSING, Mich., July 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Neogen Corporation (Nasdaq: NEOG) announced today that Stephen Snyder, Neogen's chief operating officer and president, has resigned, effective July 31, 2014. The company said he will work as a consultant going forward on special projects. His resignation is for personal matters.
Snyder has been in this position since September 2013. On an interim basis, his duties will be fulfilled by James Herbert, who has been Neogen's chief executive officer since the company's founding. Neogen's Board of Directors, with Herbert's leadership, is actively recruiting for Snyder's replacement.
Neogen Corporation develops and markets products dedicated to food and animal safety. The company's Food Safety Division markets dehydrated culture media, and diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, natural toxins, food allergens, drug residues, plant diseases and sanitation concerns. Neogen's Animal Safety Division is a leader in the development of animal genomics, along with the manufacturing and distribution of a variety of animal healthcare products, including diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, veterinary instruments, wound care and disinfectants.
CONTACT: Steven J. Quinlan, Vice President & CFO Neogen Corporation, 517/372-9200SOURCE Neogen Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV