3 Stocks Driving The Diversified Services Industry Higher
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 29.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.31 million to -$0.22 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry and the overall market, BIOANALYTICAL SYSTEMS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.58, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.30 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- 40.75% is the gross profit margin for BIOANALYTICAL SYSTEMS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -3.70% is in-line with the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 85.51% to -$0.03 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BIOANALYTICAL SYSTEMS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -48.22%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts