The 10 Best Vodka Drinks
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- So you have all of these bottles of vodka lying around, but don't want to drink it straight, so you need something a bit different. Or maybe you have a few go-to recipes that you're growing tired of, and you're looking for another way to prepare your vodka.
There are countless recipes for vodka drinks, and this list attempts to surface a few of the best ones. The vodka recipes that follow come from a variety of sources, some drinks are specific to individual bottles or flavors with a few classic drinks.
The list isn't quite definitive, as it's almost impossible to find the best recipes that work for everyone. No two people will likely exactly the same drinks, so there are bound to be a few on this list you might not like. This list can only promise to hold a few of the best vodka drinks we were able to find that might appeal to a wide swath of people.
Vodka Drink #10: Lemon Drop MartiniThe lemon drop martini is a simple, yet popular drink that almost anyone can make. Typically served with a bit of sugar on the rim of the glass, the drink is both sweet and a bit sour. To make a lemon drop martini you need:
- 1.25 oz. vodka
- 0.25 oz. triple sec
- 0.25 oz. lemon juice
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV