NEW YORK, July 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wolf Popper LLP is investigating potential corporate malfeasance by the Board of Directors of FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX), including whether the Board has breached its fiduciary duties to its shareholders.
Shareholders of FedEx are urged to contact Fei-Lu Qian at 877.370.7703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On July 17, 2014, the Department of Justice issued a 15-count indictment charging FedEx and related entities with conspiracies to distribute controlled substances and misbranded prescription drugs for their role in transporting painkillers and other prescription drugs for illegal Internet pharmacies. According to a press release issued by the DOJ in connection with the indictment, as early as 2004, "FedEx knew that it was delivering drugs to dealers and addicts" as FedEx's couriers "expressed safety concerns that were circulated to FedEx Senior management, including that FedEx trucks were stopped on the road by online pharmacy customers demanding package of pills." In response to these safety concerns, "FedEx adopted a procedure whereby Internet pharmacy packages from problematic shippers were held for pick up at specific stations, rather than delivered to the recipient's address."
Wolf Popper LLP has extensive experience representing shareholders in securities class actions and has successfully recovered billions of dollars for defrauded investors. The reputation and expertise of the firm in representing shareholders has been repeatedly recognized by the courts, which have appointed the firm to major positions in securities litigation. See www.wolfpopper.comWolf Popper LLP Fei-Lu Qian845 Third Avenue New York, NY 10022Tel.: 877.370.7703Fax: 877.370.7704Email: email@example.com Attorney Advertising: Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome. SOURCE Wolf Popper LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV