- Rowan Renaissance: Rig is currently operating offshore West Africa in Angola. Rig experienced 24 days off rate time during 2Q/3Q 2014 for previously planned commissioning of late arriving equipment, which has been completed. Rig also experienced approximately 19 days off rate time during 2Q 2014 for previously disclosed issues with the subsea systems. This has been corrected and similar issues with the remaining drillships are not anticipated.
- Rowan Gorilla VI : Increased shipyard off rate time by 12 days due to completion of equipment commissioning during 3Q 2014. The Company recently received positive results from an audit conducted by the Norwegian Petroleum Safety Authority and expects the rig to resume operations in mid-August 2014 under its existing Acknowledgement of Compliance.
- Cecil Provine : Rig experienced 37 days off rate time during 2Q/3Q 2014 for repairs and inspections which took longer than anticipated. During that time, as previously disclosed, the Rowan Gorilla IV was substituted for a one-well contract estimated at 40-45 days with Fieldwood Energy in the Gulf of Mexico at a day rate of $125,000.
- Rowan Louisiana : Awarded a one-well contract estimated for 75-80 days with Energy XXI in the Gulf of Mexico which commenced at the beginning of July 2014 at $108,000 per day.
Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts