News Corp will release its full year Fiscal 2014 results on Thursday, August 7. News Corp Chief Executive Robert Thomson and Chief Financial Officer Bedi A. Singh will host a call with analysts and media to discuss the results at 5:30 p.m. EDT (Sydney: Friday, August 8, at 7:30 a.m. AEST). Reporters are invited to join the call on a listen-only basis.
A live audio webcast of the call will be available via http://investors.newscorp.com. The call can also be accessed by dialing:
U.S. Participants: 1-888-417-8462 Non-U.S. Participants: 1-719-325-2444 Passcode: 7299753
A replay will be available approximately three hours following the call’s conclusion and for 10 business days thereafter by dialing:U.S. Participants:1-888-203-1112 Non-U.S. Participants: 1-719-457-0820 Passcode: 7299753 The earnings release will be distributed and available on http://investors.newscorp.com prior to the call. About News Corp News Corp (NASDAQ:NWS)(NASDAQ:NWSA)(ASX:NWS)(ASX:NWSLV) is a global, diversified media and information services company focused on creating and distributing authoritative and engaging content to consumers throughout the world. The company comprises businesses across a range of media, including: news and information services, cable network programming in Australia, digital real estate services, book publishing, digital education, and pay-TV distribution in Australia. Headquartered in New York, the activities of News Corp are conducted primarily in the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom. More information: http://www.newscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV