NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Shares of RealPage Inc. (RP) are down by -24.37% to $16.20 in pre-market trading on Friday after the company announced it cut its adjusted earnings and revenue guidance for the 2014 second quarter.
The company, which provides demand software solutions for the rental housing industry, announced Thursday that it is now expecting total revenue for the quarter ended June 30 to be between $93.8 million and $94.8 million, compared to its previous estimates of $106 million to $108 million.
RealPage said adjusted EBITDA will be between $11.5 million and $12.5 million for the 2014 second quarter, compared to its previous guidance of $25 million to $25.5 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
The company said its second quarter performance was impacted by lower than expected revenue from products and services related to leasing activity.
RP data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV