PURCHASE, N.Y., July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.655 per share of PepsiCo common stock. The dividend is payable on September 30, 2014, to shareholders of record as of September 5, 2014. This quarterly dividend is a 15 percent increase versus the comparable year-earlier period.
PepsiCo has paid consecutive quarterly cash dividends since 1965, and 2014 marks the company's 42 nd consecutive annual dividend increase.
Over the past 10 years PepsiCo has returned approximately $60 billion to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases. The company expects to return $8.7 billion to shareholders in the form of dividends and share repurchases in 2014, a 35 percent increase from 2013.
About PepsiCoPepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $66 billion in net revenue in 2013, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable growth in shareholder value. In practice, Performance with Purpose means providing a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and reduce our operating costs; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities where we operate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV