- The OTCM ADR Index rose 4.23% in the second quarter and was up 4.1% year-to-date through June 30, 2014. The more than 600 ADRs within the index traded $30 billion in the second quarter, slightly down from the $33.86 billion traded in the first quarter but above the prior year quarter of $26 billion.
- The best-performing component industries during the quarter were oil and gas (+11%), technology (+7.54%) and utilities (+6.98%).
- Sixty-three new companies were added to the OTCM ADR Index during the second quarter, including Nighthawk Energy Plc (OTCQX: NHEGY), OCI N.V. (OTCQX: OCINY), Siemens AG (OTC Pink: SIEGY) and Technicolor (OTCQX: TCLRY). Forty-four companies were removed from the index during the quarter.
- The OTCQX ADR 30 Index rose 3.43% in the second quarter. OTCQX ADRs within the index traded $6.4 billion during the quarter.
OTC Markets Group Announces Second Quarter Performance Of OTCM ADR Index And OTCQX ADR 30 Index
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts