PHOENIX, July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) announced today that it will leverage its strength as the nation's second largest waste and recycling company, and unify its current 30+ go-to-market names under its primary brand, Republic Services. In support of the Republic Services brand, over the coming months, the Company will integrate its marketing efforts centered around its customer-focused positioning, a refined logo and new brand tagline We'll Handle It From Here.™ – a first for the Company.
"After several months of extensive research, we believe we have created a unique brand positioning and tagline that will resonate with customers, and differentiate Republic in our industry," said Jon Vander Ark, executive vice president, Customer Development. "People care about the environment. Customers across the country told us that they want to dispose waste in a responsible way, but they don't necessarily know how. That's where we come in. Republic Services has a robust and growing suite of products and services along with the customer zeal to make proper disposal easy for our customers, while giving them peace of mind that they are making a positive environmental impact. By putting our great products, services and people under one brand, we're better able to communicate with customers and make it effortless for them to do business with us."
New Brand Positioning and Tagline
Through its single brand name and tagline, the Company leverages its service reliability, convenience and environmental commitment to the millions of residents, communities and businesses it serves every day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV