State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of common stock, payable on October 16, 2014 to common shareholders of record as of October 1, 2014.
State Street Corporation also today declared a quarterly cash dividend on each of its outstanding series of non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock, as follows:
- Series C (represented by depositary shares, each representing a 1/4000th interest in a share of Series C preferred stock). The cash dividend is in the amount of $1,312.50 per share of Series C preferred stock (resulting in a distribution of approximately $0.3281 per depositary share) and is payable on September 15, 2014 to the holders of record of the Series C preferred stock at the close of business on September 2, 2014.
- Series D (represented by depositary shares, each representing a 1/4000th interest in a share of Series D preferred stock). The cash dividend is in the amount of $1,475.00 per share of Series D preferred stock (resulting in a distribution of approximately $0.3687 per depositary share) and is payable on September 15, 2014 to the holders of record of the Series D preferred stock at the close of business on September 2, 2014.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $27.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.3 trillion 1 in assets under management at March 31, 2014, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,530 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com or call +1 877/639-7788 [NEWS STT] toll-free in the United States and Canada, or +1 678/999-4577 outside those countries.
1 This AUM includes the assets of the SPDR Gold Trust (approx. $34 billion as of March 31, 2014), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of State Street Global Advisors, serves as the marketing agent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV