Under the terms of the deal, BioLife will manufacture DuraGraft, a tissue preservation solution to store harvested veins for coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) and other vascular access surgeries.
"We are pleased to announce this new contract manufacturing agreement with Somahlution," said BioLife president and CEO Mike Rice in a statement. "Their requirements and demand forecast are highly aligned with our manufacturing capacity and core expertise in aseptic formulation, fill, and finish of biopreservation media products. We understand their critical requirements and will work very hard to meet and exceed their expectations."
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was up 16.64% to $2.77 at 3:21 p.m. More than 2 million shares had changed hands, which dwarfed the average volume of 67,425. BLFS data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV