Media General, Inc. (NYSE:MEG), a local broadcast television and digital media company, will report its second-quarter 2014 results on Tuesday, August 5, 2014, before the market opens. The company will host a conference call for investors to discuss the results that morning at 10:00 a.m. ET. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously on the company’s website.
The conference call dial-in number is 1-800-708-4540. The pass code is 37710759. A live webcast will be accessible through Media General’s website, www.mediageneral.com. To access the live webcast, click on the link to the webcast on the home page. Allow at least 10 minutes to access Media General’s home page and complete the links before the webcast begins. A telephone replay of the call will be available through August 21, 2014 by dialing 1-888-843-7419 and using the pass code 37710759.
About Media General
Media General, Inc. is a leading local television broadcasting and digital media company, providing top-rated news, information and entertainment in strong markets across the U.S. The company owns or operates 31 network-affiliated broadcast television stations and their associated digital media and mobile platforms, in 28 markets. These stations reach 16.5 million, or 14%, of U.S. TV households. Sixteen of the 31 stations are located in the top 75 designated market areas. Media General first entered the local television business in 1955 when it launched WFLA in Tampa, Florida as an NBC affiliate. The company subsequently expanded its station portfolio through acquisition. In November of 2013, Media General and Young Broadcasting merged, combining Media General’s 18 stations and Young’s 13 stations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV