HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., July 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) (the "Company") today provided an operations update on its businesses.
Refined Coal Tonnage Update ("RC")
The Company produces Refined Coal through Clean Coal Solutions, LLC ("CCS"), a joint venture among our subsidiary ADA-ES, Inc. (42.5%), an affiliate of NexGen Resources Corporation (42.5%), and an affiliate of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (15%). With the start of full-time operations of an additional RC facility using M-45-PC TM technology, CCS now has 15 RC facilities that have begun full-time operations and are located at coal plants that collectively have historically burned approximately 44 million tons of coal per year. Ten of these RC facilities are now fully or partially leased or sold to four different RC investors, and are expected to generate more than $110 million in annual revenues to CCS. During the second quarter of 2014, a total of 6.9 million tons of RC were produced, of which 1.1 million tons were produced at RC facilities that generated tax credits for the benefit of the members of CCS.Emissions Control ("EC") The Company has won more than $25 million in new EC awards in 2014 to date, is delivering projects in its backlog, and bidding on future projects- the majority of which will be for utilities that received a one year compliance deadline extension. In addition, ADES continues to advance and develop additional products to help its customers comply with existing and future emissions regulations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV