BIRMINGHAM, Ala., July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Calling all pizza lovers down in Dixieland: Pie Five Pizza Co. is preparing to debut its trend-setting pizza concept in three states across the Deep South.
Pie Five announced today that it has awarded 26 franchise units to nationally recognized restaurateurs' Fred Gustin and Kurt Guttshall of Quality Restaurant Concepts LLC. The duo will introduce the nation's leading fast-casual pizza brand throughout Alabama, Mississippi and Chattanooga, Tenn.
Gustin and Guttshall, who currently own and manage 60 Applebee's franchised restaurants across the southeast, know a great opportunity when they see one, as well as what it takes to run a strong and successful business. Having witnessed Pie Five's proliferation in other markets, the partners are now moving quickly to bring the concept to their base-camp in Birmingham and across territory that has yet to experience the Pie Five revolution.
"Fast casual concepts are growing like wildfire and Pie Five has clearly distinguished itself within the pizza space," said Guttshall, CEO of Quality Restaurant Concepts (QRC). "Fred and I are extremely impressed with Pie Five's operational model and high quality products, and the value proposition can't be beat. When you can deliver a customized pizza with all the fresh ingredients you want, in less than five minutes, at such a great price, you've got a winner!"At Pie Five, guests can choose from more than a million combinations of handcrafted pizzas and a variety of specialty pie choices prepared in less than five minutes on one of four crusts, all for one low price. The rapidly expanding chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas in stylish environments without the wait.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV