- Sales of $826.5 million increased $62.4 million, or 8.2%, from 2013 levels; excluding $10.5 million of acquisition-related sales and $1.4 million of favorable foreign currency translation, organic sales increased 6.6%.
- Operating earnings before financial services of $138.1 million improved to 16.7% of sales as compared to $117.8 million, or 15.4% of sales, last year.
- Financial services operating earnings of $34.8 million increased $4.2 million from 2013 levels.
- Consolidated operating earnings of $172.9 million improved to 19.7% of revenues (net sales plus financial services revenue) as compared to $148.4 million, or 18.4% of revenues, last year.
- Net earnings of $106.1 million, or $1.80 per diluted share, compares with net earnings of $88.4 million, or $1.50 per diluted share, a year ago.
Snap-on Announces Second Quarter 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts