Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of investors of Lannett Company, Inc. (“Lannett” or the “Company”) (NYSE:LCI). The investigation concerns possible violations of federal securities laws and focuses on Lannett’s business and operations.
Lannett develops, manufactures, markets and distributes generic versions of branded pharmaceutical products in the United States. The investigation is related to the Company’s July 16, 2014, announcement that the Company has received interrogatories and subpoena from the State of Connecticut Office of the Attorney General in connection with an investigation into pricing of digoxin − a widely used treatment for congestive heart failure. An article published July 8, 2014, in The New York Times, describes Lannett as the major U.S. supplier of digoxin.
According to the Company, the Attorney General’s investigation seeks to determine “whether anyone engaged in any activities that resulted in (a) fixing, maintaining or controlling prices of digoxin or (b) allocating and dividing customers or territories relating to the sale of digoxin in violation of Connecticut antitrust law.” Following this news, Lannett shares declined more than 17 percent in intraday trading on July 16, 2014.
If you purchased Lannett shares, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
email@example.com, or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV