40% Would Quit Their Jobs for Better Health Care
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Even for older American, the biggest health care spenders in the nation, health care costs amount to only 14% of all households that use Medicare, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. For families with two or more children, health care costs can eat up to 20% of the household budget, but that still leaves 80% in household obligations such as housing, food, taxes and transportation.
So why would you leave a job if you got better health care coverage?
Sure, you may cut your household health care bill by a few percentage points and get moderately better care, but you still have to pay the rent and fill the fridge, let along pay for college costs and keep the lights on every month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV