AVENTURA, Fla., July 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trade Street Residential, Inc. (Nasdaq:TSRE) (the "Company"), a vertically integrated and self-managed real estate investment trust ("REIT") focused on acquiring, owning, operating and managing high-quality, conveniently located, apartment communities in mid-sized cities and suburban submarkets of larger cities primarily in the southeastern United States and Texas, today announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2014 financial results before the market opens on Monday, August 11, 2014. A conference call will be held that same day at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time to review second quarter results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call will be available in the Investors section of the Company's website at http://www.tradestreetresidential.com. To listen to a live webcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software.To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call: Dial in at least 5 minutes prior to start time: Domestic: 1-877-705-6003 International: 1-201-493-6725 Conference Call Playback: Domestic: 1-877-870-5176 International: 1-858-384-5517 Pass code: 13586617 The playback can be accessed through September 11, 2014. About Trade Street Residential, Inc. Trade Street Residential, Inc. is a vertically integrated and self-managed real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning, operating and managing conveniently located, garden-style and mid-rise apartment communities in mid-sized cities and suburban submarkets of larger cities primarily in the southeastern United States, including Texas.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Stephen Swett 786-248-6099 email@example.com Media Contact: Jason Chudoba, ICR for Trade Street 646-277-1249 Jason.Chudoba@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV