Will the Market Run Higher? Watch the Euro/U.S.Dollar
EURUSD - Euro/dollar Approaching Key Support near 1.3500
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The euro against the U.S. dollar has fallen significantly lower so far this week as it continues to work its way lower from the key resistance area up between 1.3675 and 1.3700.
As this market is trading in a range right now (condition where price bounces between a support and resistance level), we are keeping a close eye on price as it nears the trading range support near 1.3500. If this level holds and price forms a price action buy signal, we could see the market make a run higher in the coming days, back up toward resistance. However, if price flounders near that support and breaks down through it, it could lead to more downside movement in the coming days.
Copyright 2014 - LearnToTradeTheMarket.com Follow @NialFuller This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV