NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Shares of Plexus Corp. (PLXS) are higher by 3.64% to $43.61 in after-hours trading on Wednesday, after the company released its 2014 third quarter financial results, which showed net income increased to $24.6 million, or 71 cents per diluted share, compared to $23.2 million, or 62 cents per diluted share from the same period last year.
Plexus, a company that delivers solutions to customers through its products realization value stream, posted an increase in revenue to $621 million versus $572 million from the 2013 third quarter.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
"We rate PLEXUS CORP (PLXS) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, growth in earnings per share and increase in net inc PLXS data by YCharts
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates PLEXUS CORP as a Buy with a ratings score of A-. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
PLXS data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV