SAN FRANCISCO, July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014 after the market close on Wednesday, July 30, 2014. Yelp will host a conference call to discuss the results at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day.
To access the call, please dial 1 (800) 708-4539, or outside the U.S. 1 (847) 619-6396, with Passcode 37666042, at least five minutes prior to the 1:30 p.m. PT start time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://www.yelp-ir.com under the Events & Presentations menu. An audio replay will be available between 4:00 p.m. PT July 30, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. PT August 13, 2014 by calling 1 (888) 843-7419 or 1 (630) 652-3042, with Passcode 37666042. The replay will also be available on the Company's website at http://www.yelp-ir.com.
Yelp Inc. ( http://www.yelp.com) connects people with great local businesses. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in July 2004. Since then, Yelp communities have taken root in major metros across 27 countries. Yelp had a monthly average of approximately 132 million unique visitors in the first quarter 2014*. By the end of the same quarter, Yelpers had written approximately 57 million rich, local reviews, making Yelp the leading local guide for real word-of-mouth on everything from boutiques and mechanics to restaurants and dentists. Approximately 61 million unique visitors visited Yelp via their mobile device on a monthly average basis during Q1 2014.*Source: Google Analytics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV