RICHMOND, Va., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) will host its second-quarter earnings conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 30. Dominion management will discuss its second-quarter financial results and other matters of interest to the financial community.
Domestic callers should dial ( 866) 710-0179. The passcode for the conference call is "Dominion." International callers should dial (334) 323-9872. Participants should dial in 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Members of the media also are invited to listen.
A live webcast of the conference call, including accompanying slides, and the Earnings Release Kit will be available on the company's investor information page at www.dom.com/investors.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning about 1 p.m. ET July 30 and lasting until 11 p.m. ET August 6. Domestic callers may access the recording by dialing ( 877) 919-4059. International callers should dial ( 334) 323-0140. The PIN for the replay is 14710756. Additionally, a replay of the webcast will be available on the company's investor information page by the end of the day July 30.Dominion is one of the nation's largest producers and transporters of energy, with a portfolio of approximately 23,600 megawatts of generation, 10,900 miles of natural gas transmission, gathering and storage pipeline and 6,400 miles of electric transmission lines. Dominion operates one of the nation's largest natural gas storage systems with 947 billion cubic feet of storage capacity and serves utility and retail energy customers in 10 states. For more information about Dominion, visit the company's website at www.dom.com. SOURCE Dominion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV