Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) announced today that its second quarter 2014 financial results will be released on Thursday, July 31, 2014 after the markets close. At 5:00 p.m. EDT / 2:00 p.m. PDT, Exelixis management will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results for the second quarter 2014 and provide a general business update. The conference call will be accessible via the Internet from the Company’s website.
To access the webcast link, log onto www.exelixis.com and proceed to the Event Calendar page under Investors & Media. Please connect to the company’s website at least 15 minutes prior to the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be required to listen to the webcast. Alternatively, please call 1-800-706-7745 (domestic) or 1-617-614-3472 (international) and provide the conference call passcode 46301934 to join by phone.
A telephone replay will be available until 11:59 p.m. EDT on August 31, 2014. Access numbers for the telephone replay are: 888-286-8010 (domestic) and 617-801-6888 (international); the passcode is 25592695. A webcast replay will also be archived on www.exelixis.com for 30 days.
About ExelixisExelixis, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its development and commercialization efforts primarily on COMETRIQ® (cabozantinib), its wholly-owned inhibitor of multiple receptor tyrosine kinases. Another Exelixis-discovered compound, cobimetinib, a highly selective inhibitor of MEK, is being evaluated by Roche and Genentech, Inc. (a member of the Roche Group) in a broad development program under a collaboration with Exelixis. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.exelixis.com. Exelixis, the Exelixis logo, and COMETRIQ are registered U.S. trademarks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV