PITTSBURGH, July 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Calgon Carbon Corporation (NYSE:CCC), will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter 2014 results on Friday, August 8, 2014, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
If you would like to participate in the conference call, please phone 706-758-4301 shortly before the scheduled start time. The conference ID is: 75389107.
The conference call will be rebroadcast beginning two hours after the call through August 15, 2014, at midnight Eastern Time. To listen to the rebroadcast, phone 404-537-3406. The conference ID is: 75389107.This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can be accessed at Calgon Carbon Corporation's web site at www.calgoncarbon.com . Calgon Carbon Corporation, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a global leader in services and solutions for making water and air safer and cleaner. The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor" for forward-looking statements. This document contains certain statements that are forward-looking relative to the company's future strategy and performance. They involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause the company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance.
CONTACT: Gail A. Gerono Calgon Carbon Corporation Vice President, Investor Relations 412-787-6795 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV