Republic Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: RBCAA), parent company of Republic Bank & Trust Company, declared a cash dividend of $0.187 per share on Class A Common Stock and $0.17 per share on Class B Common Stock, payable October 17, 2014 to shareholders of record as of September 19, 2014.
Republic Bancorp, Inc. (“Republic”) is the parent company of Republic Bank & Trust Company (the “Bank”). The Bank currently has 42 banking centers: 33 banking centers in 12 Kentucky communities – Covington, Crestwood, Elizabethtown, Florence, Frankfort, Georgetown, Independence, Lexington, Louisville, Owensboro, Shelbyville and Shepherdsville; three banking centers in southern Indiana – Floyds Knobs, Jeffersonville and New Albany; three banking centers in Florida – Hudson, Port Richey and Temple Terrace; two banking centers in Tennessee – Cool Springs (Franklin) and Green Hills (Nashville); and one banking center in Blue Ash (Cincinnati), Ohio. The Bank offers internet banking at www.republicbank.com . Republic has $3.5 billion in assets and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Republic's Class A Common Stock is listed under the symbol “RBCAA” on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
Republic Bank. It’s just easier here
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV