Teradyne, Inc. (NYSE:TER) announced the election of Mercedes Johnson to its Board of Directors. Ms. Johnson was also appointed to the Board’s Audit Committee.
Ms. Johnson has more than 25 years of financial management experience in technology driven global businesses, most recently as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Avago Technologies. Prior to Avago Technologies, she was the CFO of LAM Research and also held senior financial management positions at Applied Materials and Nanometrics.
“Mercedes is an excellent addition to our Board of Directors,” said Roy Vallee, Teradyne Chairman. “Her strong financial background and broad technology experience will be very valuable to our Board as we continue to expand Teradyne’s position in the global electronics industry.”
About TeradyneTeradyne (NYSE:TER) is a leading supplier of Automatic Test Equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. In 2013, Teradyne had sales of $1.43 billion and currently employs approximately 3,800 people worldwide. For more information, visit www.teradyne.com.Teradyne (R) is a registered trademark of Teradyne, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV