The Rosen Law Firm announced today that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of all purchasers of the common stock of NeuStar , Inc. (NYSE:NSR) during the period from April 19, 2013 through June 6, 2014, seeking remedies under the federal securities laws.
To join the NeuStar class action, go to the website at http://rosenlegal.com or call Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. toll-free at 866-767-3653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for information on the class action.
NO CLASS HAS YET BEEN CERTIFIED IN THE ABOVE ACTION. UNTIL A CLASS IS CERTIFIED, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL UNLESS YOU RETAIN ONE. YOU MAY ALSO REMAIN AN ABSENT CLASS MEMBER AND DO NOTHING AT THIS POINT. YOU MAY RETAIN COUNSEL OF YOUR CHOICE.
According to the lawsuit, NeuStar misled investors about its ability to maintain a series of vital contracts with North American Portability Management LLC. When the truth about NeuStar’s contracts was revealed to the market, NeuStar’s stock price dropped $11.00 per share, damaging investors.A class action lawsuit has already been filed. If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than September 9, 2014. If you wish to join the litigation or to discuss your rights or interests regarding this class action, please contact, Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The Rosen Law Firm is renowned for representing investors in securities fraud class actions, and shareholder rights litigation throughout the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV