MoneyGram (NASDAQ: MGI) will announce its second quarter 2014 financial results on Friday, August 01, 2014. Pamela H. Patsley, chairman and chief executive officer, and Alex Holmes, executive vice president, chief financial officer and chief operating officer, will host a conference call at 9 a.m. EDT to discuss the financial results. A news release detailing the results will be available prior to the call on MoneyGram's website at moneygram.com.
The webcast will be available in the events and presentations section of ir.moneygram.com. To listen to the conference call via telephone, dial 1-800-930-1344 (U.S.) or + 1-913-981-5571 (International). The PIN number is 8135516.
A replay of the call will be available beginning at noon EDT on August 01, 2014 through August 08, 2014. To listen to the replay via telephone, dial 1-877-870-5176 (U.S.) or +1-858-384-5517 (International). The replay PIN number will be 8135516.
About MoneyGram InternationalMoneyGram International, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers money transfer services worldwide through a global network of 339,000 agent locations -- including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions -- in more than 200 countries and territories. MoneyGram also offers bill payment services in the United States and Canada. MoneyGram is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol MGI. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV