NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (ININ) are falling -16.36% to $41.81 on heavy trading volume on Wednesday morning after the company issued revised guidance for the 2014 second quarter, which is expected to be lower than previously forecast.
Interactive Intelligence, a holding company that provides software applications, said it's now expecting revenue for the 2014 second quarter to be between $78 and $80 million, compared to its previous estimates of $86 million to $88 million.
The company also said it's anticipating a non-GAAP operating loss between $6 million and $7 million. Interactive Intelligence previously announced it expected to break even for the quarter.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE GRP as a Hold with a ratings score of C. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE GRP (ININ) a HOLD. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses, with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, unimpressive growth in net income and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share." ININ data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV