BALLERUP, Denmark, July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LiqTech International, Inc. (NYSE MKT: LIQT) ("LiqTech"), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets highly specialized filtration technologies, today announced that it intends to offer 5,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering, subject to market and other conditions. In addition, LiqTech intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to 750,000 additional shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
LiqTech expects to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund a portion of the purchase price for its previously announced acquisition of the operations of Provital Solutions A/S. If the acquisition is not completed, LiqTech intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to pay transaction expenses, and for other general corporate purposes.
Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC is acting as sole managing underwriter for the offering.
The shares are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus. The prospectus and a preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering have been filed with the SEC and are available on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov and may also be obtained from Craig-Hallum Capital Group, 222 South Ninth Street, Suite 350, Minneapolis, MN 55402, telephone 612-334-6300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor may there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV