SAN JOSE, Calif., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR), a leader in high performance networking, today announced the new Extreme Partner Network (EPN) designed to simplify partner engagement and maximize partner profitability through a broader technology portfolio, global access to service offerings, enhanced incentives and comprehensive training. The new EPN unifies the company's worldwide network of solution providers, distributors, OEMs, system integrators, technology partners, alliance partners and training partners. Extreme Networks® continues to deliver as a partner-first organization with the redesigned EPN Program focused on rewarding solution providers/VARs and the new global distribution network for their investment in Extreme Networks.
With the company integration now complete, partners are at the center for growth and market penetration. Extreme Networks is committed to enabling its channel partners' success, and the new EPN Program allows partners to resell, market and implement its award-winning networking solutions. The new program brings Extreme and original Enterasys partners, stemming from the 2013 acquisition, into one program. The program offers a single global framework to simplify the way business is done empowering partners to deliver significant value to customers.
Extreme Networks is giving all global partners additional service revenue opportunities to expand their businesses by offering ExtremeWorks®, the direct-delivered service option from the Extreme technical team, and for qualified partners, its PartnerWorks co-delivery services program. PartnerWorks will enhance support for service-enabled partners, while helping partners to profitably deliver greater value through a superior service experience for their customers. Now, with 100 percent in-sourced Global Technical Assistance Centers, partners and end user customers will benefit from faster resolution times and enhanced ease of doing business.
Extreme Networks is also introducing the Technology Solution Partner (TSP) program, a strategic framework for partners to develop innovative networking solutions that span from the data center to the mobile edge. The TSP Program enables technology partners, solution providers, and solution architects to collectively develop integrated offerings that optimize IT investments, deliver new capabilities and services, and accelerate deployment of new solutions through validated designs. Built around Extreme Networks recently released SDN platform, which integrates the award-winning OneFabric Control Center, APIs and standards-based protocols and switching technology, the program focuses on integration, certification and interoperability testing with key technology vendors to provide partners with differentiated solutions to offer customers and ensure seamless deployment.Simplified and Unified Program
- Extreme unifies two programs into one partner program including new rules of engagement, and one PartnerNET portal for easy access to sales tools and resources.
- Access to full technology/product portfolio, enhanced financial incentives including new global Deal Registration Program to protect and reward a partners' pre-sales investments and additional service offerings to increase revenue opportunities.
- Now all qualified partners worldwide can resell the ExtremeWorks portfolio of services directly to their customers globally or provide their own services backed up by the PartnerWorks portfolio of co-delivery services, providing significant new revenue opportunities. Extreme continues support of partners and customers with expanded geographical support featuring a 60 percent increase in service logistics depots with now over 125 across the globe.
- The new EPN Program makes it easier to grow new customer business by providing more extensive partner enablement resources with an enhanced campaign Demand Center, a new global Extreme Development Funds Program and expanded world-class training and certification programs.
- The new united global distribution network now gives partners access to the complete Extreme Networks' product, solutions and services portfolio from select value added distributors.
- Extreme Partner Network homepage
- Extreme Partner Network brochure
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts