SAN JOSE, Calif., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR), a leader in high performance networking, today announced an expanded services and support program aimed at maximizing customer investments and support worldwide. The new Global Service Program is part of today's launch of the Extreme Partner Network (EPN) and is designed to empower channel partners to become service-enabled partners to deliver a superior experience for customers. Now, all qualified global channel partners have additional service revenue opportunities to expand their businesses through ExtremeWorks, the direct-delivered service option from the Extreme Networks technical team as well as qualifying for the Extreme Networks' PartnerWorks co-delivery services program. Whether delivered directly by Extreme Networks or a through a qualified PartnerWorks channel partner, customers receive greater service with faster resolution times.
Key to any program is exceptional customer service and the Extreme Networks® global services are built around its award-winning support center, the Global Technical Assistance Center (GTAC) comprised of 100 percent in-house experts who provide high-touch access to customers. Extreme Networks' GTAC employees average tenure of 10 years and a first-person resolution rate of 94 percent. Additionally, the Company has significantly expanded geographical support with twice the number of global contact centers and a 40 percent increase in service logistics depots, drastically lowering average response times without sacrificing the quality of support the customer receives.
- Extreme Networks was recently given the 2014 Gold Stevie Award for Contact Center of the Year 2014 and received three Silver Stevie Awards for the Best Use of Technology in Sales, the Customer Service Training Team of the Year and the award for Innovation in Customer Service.
- Extreme Achieved a Net Promoter Score of 8.2 out of 10, leading the enterprise networking space in customer satisfaction service.
- Extreme Networks has greatly expanded its reach globally, with the addition of more depots. In some select locations Extreme Networks can now offer a 2 hour parts replenishment time.
- Firmware enhancements are now included under a support contract for expanded select products, driving significant cost benefits to the end customer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV