PALO ALTO, Calif., July 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), the world's leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business, today announced that it will report financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2014, after the U.S. markets close on Thursday, July 31, 2014.
In conjunction with this announcement, Jive will host a conference call on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to review the company's financial results for the second quarter 2014, in addition to discussing the company's outlook for the third quarter 2014. Jive's earnings conference call can be accessed by dialing (888) 204-4610 (domestic) or (913) 312-1449 (international) with conference ID 6600060. A live webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of Jive's website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/ and a replay will be archived and accessible at: http://investors.jivesoftware.com/events.cfm. A replay of this conference call can also be accessed through August 14, 2014, by dialing (877) 870-5176 (domestic) or (858) 384-5517 (international). The replay pass code is 6600060.
About Jive SoftwareJive (Nasdaq:JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry's top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Brian Denyeau ICR (646) 277-1251 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Samantha Moore Jive Software (408) 712-0612 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV