- Net sales increased 3 percent and adjusted net earnings per share increased 6 percent
- ICD sales increased 2 percent, demonstrating our continued leadership position in quadripolar CRT therapy
- The company completed its acquisition of CardioMEMS, Inc., and began its strategic launch of the CardioMEMS™ HF System, the first and only FDA-approved heart failure monitoring device proven to significantly reduce hospital admissions when used by physicians to manage heart failure
St. Jude Medical Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.