Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of investors of Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (“Lions Gate” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:LGF). The investigation concerns possible violations of federal securities laws and focuses certain on statements issued by the Company between February 11, 2013 and March 13, 2014, concerning the Company’s business and financial prospects.
Lions Gate is engaged in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms and international distribution and sales activities. The investigation is related to allegations that the Company and certain of its executive officers misrepresented and/or failed to disclose the existence of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation concerning a series of transactions designed to prevent a hostile takeover of the Company, the prospect of legal proceedings associated with the alleged misconduct under investigation, and the Company’s potential exposure to loss in connection with the SEC investigation.
If you purchased Lions Gate common stock between February 11, 2013 and March 13, 2014, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847, Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
email@example.com, or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV