RLI Corp. (NYSE: RLI) – RLI Corp. announced today that RLI Insurance Company has been named as one of the insurance industry’s top performing companies by the Ward Group for the 24 th consecutive year. RLI is one of only three property and casualty insurers to be recognized as a Ward’s 50 ® Top P&C Performer every year since the list’s inception in 1991.
“It is an honor to be named to the Ward’s list for the 24 th consecutive year,” said RLI Corp. Chairman & CEO Jonathan E. Michael. “This achievement demonstrates the value of maintaining underwriting discipline and taking a long-term approach to managing our business. It also reflects our commitment to our customers and ability to help them recover from unexpected events. We’re grateful to be recognized and celebrate this designation with our employees.”
Ward Group is the leading provider of benchmarking and best practices studies for insurance companies. The Ward's 50 ® Top P&C Performers list recognizes property-casualty insurance carriers that have achieved outstanding results in the areas of safety, consistency and financial performance over a five-year period (2009-2013). For a complete listing of all companies in the 2014 Ward's 50 ® Top P&C Performers list, visit www.wardinc.com.
RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI’s insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company – are rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best Company.For additional information, contact Aaron Jacoby, Vice President, Corporate Development at 309-693-5880 or at email@example.com or visit our website at www.rlicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV